Depending on the number of sciatica you experience, specify the intensity of the next exercise. Then you can increase the strength. Great sciatica started behind the bottom and landed in the distance. This neuralgia should not be confused with the state of “sciatica”. This is because sciatica is a term we use to define lower back pain, and it is not a disease in itself.
This article will tell you how you can relieve sciatica by doing certain exercises on how to eliminate sciatica. This will help you to continue your daily activities.
What is Sciatica?
Sciatica pain is a symptom that tells us that there is a problem with sciatica, and it often comes with numbness, tingling and a typical “pain”.
This symptom is common among middle-aged people (30-50 years), and due to excessive power in that area, or suddenly experienced a buildup of pressure, damage caused by normality.
Usually, sciatica, which worsens in the evening, walks or bends my back on the back after a few hours of the same position (standing or sitting).
Here are some of the main causes of this problem:
- A herniated disc.
- Degenerative arthritis.
- The issue of blood vessels.
- Tumor nerve of the spinal chord.
- The wounds.
- The infection.
And the following are symptoms of sciatic nerve pain:
- Pain in the lower back, which extends to one or both feet.
- Weakness in the muscles of the legs, glutes, and toes.
- Great discomfort when sneezing or coughing.
- Increased pain when stretching or bending.
- Tingling or numbness in the legs.
- The inability to remain seated for a long time.
Exercise to reduce and prevent sciatica
If you are suffering from this problem, we are sure that you know that it is a nightmare, and you want it to happen to anyone other than you. Fortunately, you can prevent new episodes from occurring, and also by doing certain exercises such as reducing common symptoms:
Pirates Excise Swim
You must pay attention to the signs of the body, which should perform this exercise possible. However, this does not mean that you need to give up doing this exercise immediately to feel pain or discomfort. But you don’t have to put your hips under too much pressure.
- Matt and face down on the ground.
- Put your arms in front of you, head and legs straight.
- Lift up the right leg as you lift the arm.
- The head also raises a little, but the idea is that your body does not have to move from the land.